ML Work Orders™ Software gives system Admin the option to:
Inactivate: You can not inactivate users for the following reasons.
- user is on approval path(s)
- user is on auto-assignment(s)
- user is on auto-notification(s)
Delete Users: You can only delete users if.
- user is associated with past work orders
- user is on approval paths
Deleting will completely eliminate the User from the system while inactivating will hide the User, but continue to store past data for record retention purposes.
To Delete a User:
1. Select Users > Manage Users.
2. Select the Delete Icon () next to the User you would like to delete.
Note: The delete button will only display, if there are no Work Orders associated with this user and if they are not in any current approval paths. If there are past Work Orders associated with the user, your only option will be to inactivate.
To Inactivate a User:
1. Select Users Manage Users.
2. Select the Inactivate Icon () next to the user you would like to inactivate.
Note: Inactivated users will no longer be displayed on the manage users page, however you can change the Active Filter to False to view all inactive users.
When performing the actions on a user and the button doesn't appear. If you edit the user account, it will tell you why. Example Below: