ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permissions have the ability to Manage District Settings.
The page has been broken up into sections based on how the settings affect the system.
General - Shows all General settings related to the district
Work Orders - Shows all Work Order settings related to the district.
Inventory - Shows all Inventory settings related to the district.
Assets - Shows all Asset settings related to the district.
Manage District Settings
1. Select Settings > Setup Items > General Settings.
The Manage District Settings page will be displayed.
Set up the Following Settings as Needed:
District E-mail for Contact Form:
1. Enter the email address of the person that should receive the contact forms from district staff members. Contact forms allow users to ask general questions regarding the use of ML Work Orders.
Email Reply Message:
1. Type a custom reply for when users reply to their email messages.
Fiscal Year Start Month:
1. Select the month your districts fiscal year starts
Include Buttons in Emails:
1. Select Yes if the Approve and Decline buttons can appear on the emails. Select No if they are not to be displayed.
1. Users can enter a default sales tax rate for all purchase transactions (can be changed when entering the purchase transaction). Leave this field blank and the sales tax rate to automatically populate when entering labor transactions.
Work Orders Tab
District Additionally Notify Permission:
1. Determine if you are going to allow all users, admin users or no users can have the ability to add "Additionally Notified" users to a work order.
Allow Completion Date of WO default to last labor entry date on WO:
1. If this setting is set to “yes” the completion date of the work order will reflect the last labor date entered on the work order. This includes if a user adds labor while the work order is completed or closed.
2. If this setting is set to “No”, the completeion date will be date stamped based on the status being updated to complete (just like how it currently does)
Allow Edit on Completion Date in WO:
1. Selecting this to YES will allow users with the Edit permission to adjust the completion date.
Auto Approve Work Orders with No Approval Path:
1. Determine if Work Orders with no approval are automatically approved
Custom Note for Asset Field on Request Form
1. Adding a note here will display a message under the Asset Field on the Request form.
Default Requested Completion Days:
1. This will automatically put a complete by date on each work order "X" number of days after the work order is submitted, if a requested completion date is not entered when the work order was submitted. This is beneficial if admin users would like to see all work orders displayed on the calendar.
Enable Auto Time Tracking:
1. Automatically populate the hours on the work order from once the user marks it as "In Progress" to once they mark it as "Completed"
Include Labor Notes in Emails:
1. If you would like all users to receive email notifications when labor entry notes are added to a work order select the "Yes" option from the dropdown menu.
2. If you would only like Admin users to receive email notifications when labor entry notes are added to a work order select the "Internal Only" option from the dropdown menu.
3. If you would not like any users to receive email notifications when labor entry notes are added to a work order select the "No" option from the dropdown menu.
Labor Rows on Print Work Form :
1. Type in the number of rows you want to display on the "Print Work Order" form
Require Labor Hours Before Completing WO:
1. If it should be a requirement that labor hours are entered on each work order before the assigned to user is able to complete the job, then choose "Yes" from the drop down menu.
Show Time Room/Area is Available:
1. Allow users to enter a time when the room or area is available when submitting a work order, but not require this to be filled out, choose "Not Required" from the drop down menu and select Save.
2. If it should be a requirement for users to enter a time when the room or area is available when submitting a work order, choose "Required" from the drop down menu and select Save.
3. Selecting "No" from the drop down menu will hide this field from the form. Select Save.
Urgent Priority Message:
1. Type a custom message that will be displayed when a User selects "urgent" for a work order
Use Specific Room/Area:
1. Select Yes if you would like this field to be required when filling out a work order
Work Order IDs based on Fiscal Year:
1. Selecting this to yes will reformat your WOID numbers based on the fiscal year. Please click HERE to learn more.
1. Choose the default space you would like to use if one is not selected.
Auto Calculate Inventory Unit Price:
1. Setting this to yes will auto-calculate your inventory unit prices based on the overall cost for all inventory received. Then dividing by the current quantity of the inventory item.
Note: If this setting is enabled, you will not be able to edit the inventory unit price since the unit prices will get set when receiving.
Display Costs when submitting Inventory Requests:
1. If the setting is set to "yes" then display the "Price" and "Total" columns in the confirm inventory request page.
Require Budget Codes on Inventory Requests:
1. Admins can force users requesting inventory to add a budget code to their request. Select YES if you would like it to be required.
Show EFR Sub-type: This enables the subtype field to display on assets that have specific asset types that can be linked to a more granular sub-type.
Use EFR Standard Fields: This enables our Standard Field features which apply additional fields and information to your asset types.
Asset Display Name: Select one of the following three options
Asset Name(Asset Type): Will Display the existing asset name along with the asset type selected
Client Name: Will display a custom client name based on the district's choosing
Client Name(Asset Type): Will display a custom client name based on the district's choosing along with the asset type selected.
Note: This change will affect how the asset name is displayed in ML Work Orders and ML Drawings.
Below is an example of how an Asset will display in MLW with the client name.