Improving User Experience
Make Show/hide Columns Function Easier and More Efficiently
There is now a "Choose Columns" button next to the "Actions" button on all ML Work Order grid pages making it easier for users to customize their experience.
More Customization for Each Work Order Form Based on Request Type
The existing settings for customizing the work order form have been brought to the request type level, so now users can customize the form on the request type level
- Show Asset on Request Form
- Show Priority on Request Form
- Show Problem Type on Request Form
- Show Purpose on Request Form
- Show Requested Completion Date
Improve Inventory Module
Improvements to Inventory Tracking Report
- Users can now filter out Work Orders or Inventory Requests from the report so user can see inventory tracking by just work orders or just inventory requests
- Both Part and Stock # fields are selectable columns, and searchable in the Inventory Tracking Report
Revamped Inventory Consumption Report
This revamped report will now allow users to easily see how much of what (inventory item) was consumed, and which (building), and will provide much more insightful actionable data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.