1. Once logged into ML Work Orders™ software select PMs > View All PMs.
The Preventative Maintenance Listing page will be displayed.
2. Users can enter free-form text and choose to search by Name or Description.
3. Once you have entered your information, click the Search button.
4. This will display the PM or PMs that fall within your search criteria.
Additional Methods of narrowing down your search.
1. Select the column header to sort all PMs based on that specific column.
Note: The column will be highlighted in blue when it is being sorted on.
1. By selecting the three vertical dots within the header, each column can be filtered further.
A menu will be displayed that allows you to filter specific selections within the selected column.
2. Select the checkbox next to each item you would like to filter on, and then select the Filter button at the bottom of the menu.
Adding Columns for filtering and sorting.
More columns can be added for additional filtering options. You can add columns by selecting the columns button ( ) at the top right of the page. Next, select a column you want to display and click the right arrow (in red).
If you need to remove a column, select the options you want to remove on the right-hand-side and choose the left arrow (in green)
Please sign in to leave a comment.