1. Select PMs > View all PMs.
The Preventative Maintenance Listing page will be displayed.
2. Select the Add Preventative Maintenance option from the Action button dropdown to create a new PM.
3. Enter all of the information related to the PM in the given fields.
Note: Create Method has multiple options. Each option will determine how many Work Orders the PM will generate.
4. If there is a procedure related to the PM then select the procedure from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you would like to add a new Procedure, select the plus icon next to the procedure section.
5. Enter a description or any other notes related to the PM.
6. Upload any related files that you would like to be attached to each generated work order.
7. Select the Save button.
Additional View Options for the Manage PMs Page.
1. Select the column header to sort all PMs based on that specific column.
Note: The column will be highlighted in blue when it is being sorted on.
1. By selecting the three vertical dots within the header, each column can be filtered further.
A menu will be displayed that allows you to filter specific selections within the selected column.
2. Select the checkbox next to each item you would like to filter on, and then select the Filter button at the bottom of the menu.
Adding Columns for filtering and sorting.
More columns can be added for additional filtering options. You can add columns by selecting the columns button ( ) at the top right of the page. Next, select a column you want to display and click the right arrow (in red).
If you need to remove a column, select the options you want to remove on the right-hand-side and choose the left arrow (in green)
Mass Updating PM's
Enable the Mass Update Permission
1. To enable this permission, select Users > Manage Users on the left-side navigation menu.
2. Select the pencil icon next to the user that you would like to allow to mass update.
3. Within the Roles section, select the Mass Update checkbox and then select the Save button.
Using the Mass Update feature on PM's
1. Users with the Mass Update permission will see the Mass update option under the Actions button dropdown on the Manage PM's page.
2. Select the checkboxes of the Inventory you would like to Mass update
3. Select Mass update
4. Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like to Mass update for the PM's.
5. Update the corresponding fields that have been selected.
6. Click Next.
Note: You will receive a confirmation of the Fields that are going to be mass updated.
7. Select Go!
You will then receive a notification that you agree to mass update the following PMs.
8. Click OK
Next, the Mass Update status will change to Success when it has been completed.
Exclude Month's on a PM
1. Select the Pencil Icon ( ) next to an existing PM
2. Select the Manage Exclusions button
3. Fill out the modal
4. Click Save on the modal
5. Click Save on the PM
Note: When editing a PM there is an option to have the PM generate a work order based on the last completion date. If you would like to enable this, select this checkbox before clicking Save.
Viewing a PMs Details
1. Click on PMs > View All PMs
2. Select a PM by clicking the name.
The Details will be listed.
From here, you can select the tabs located at the top to view different information on the PM.
Note: When Inventory is Edited/Added to a PM, the page will automatically refresh and the inventory stock will automatically be adjusted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.