1. Select the Work Order that you would like to add inventory to and the Work Order details page will be displayed.
2. Select the Add Inventory button in the Inventory section.
3. Enter the Space of the Inventory Item.
Note: Only inventory items associated with the space selected will be displayed.
4. Select the Inventory Item.
5. Select the Quantity.
6. Select the Save Button.
7. The inventory item(s) will be added to the work order. The cost of the inventory item will be added to the work order, and the quantity used will be removed from the current stock level.
Note: The inventory item that was added can be viewed under the inventory section. When viewing this, it will show the inventory name ( Stock Location)
Please sign in to leave a comment.