To approve and assign inventory requests, select Inventory > Open Inventory Requests
There are two options for approving and assigning inventory requests:
Option 1 - Use the quick Approve and Assign Icon ( ) directly on the inventory listing page
Option 2 - Click the inventory ID button to view the full inventory request details
Option 1 - Approve & Assign Icon
The Approve and Assign ( ) icon appears when the inventory request is pending approval and is ready to be assigned.
To Approve and Assign:
1. Select the Approve and Assign icon.
The Assign page will be displayed.
2. Choose who to assign the inventory request to.
3. Select Save.
Option 2 - Select the Inventory Request ID Button
To Approve and Assign:
1. Select the Inventory Request ID button
The Inventory Request details page will be displayed.
2. Select the Assign button.
3. Choose who to assign the inventory request to.
4. Select the Stock Field.
Only Deduct Quantity from Stock Location: By default when the inventory request is processed and completed, the quantity will be deducted from the corresponding stock location.
Transfer Inventory to New Stock Location: This will transfer all the inventory in the request to the selected Stock Location that was entered during the initial request.
5. Select the Assign button.
Additional Viewing Options on the Inventory Request pages.
1. Select the column header to sort all inventory requests based on that specific column.
Note: The column will be highlighted in blue when it is being sorted on.
Filter Inventory Requests.
1. By selecting the three vertical dots within the header, each column can be filtered further.
A menu will be displayed that allows you to filter specific selections within the selected column.
2. Select the checkbox next to each item you would like to filter on, and then select the Filter button at the bottom of the menu.
Adding Columns for filtering and sorting.
More columns can be added for additional filtering options. You can add columns by selecting the columns button ( ) at the top right of the page. Next, select a column you want to display and click the right arrow (in red).
If you need to remove a column, select the options you want to remove on the right-hand-side and choose the left arrow (in green)