ML Work Orders™ users with the Administrative permission of "Mass Update" are able to bulk edit Assets.
Enable the Mass Update Permission
1. To enable this permission, select Users > Manage Users on the left-side navigation menu.
2. Select the pencil icon next to the user that you would like to allow to mass update.
3. Within the Roles section, select the Mass Update checkbox and then select the Save button.
Using the Mass Update feature on Assets
1. Users with the Mass Update permission will see the Mass Update option on the Manage Assets page.
2. Select the checkboxes of the Assets you would like to Mass update
3. Select Mass update
4. Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like to Mass update for the selected Assets.
Note: Only Common Standard Fields Will Display Amongst All Asset Types.
5. Update the corresponding fields that have been selected.
Note: When Images and Files are checked. Multiple items can be uploaded at once.
6. Click Next.
Note: You will receive a confirmation of the Fields that are going to be mass updated.
7. Select Go!
You will then receive a notification that you agree to mass update the following Assets.
8. Click OK
Next, the Mass Update status will change to Success when it has been completed.
Please let us know if you have any questions about using this new feature, and we will be happy to help!