Users with the admin permission "Can Delete Work Order" can delete work orders as long as labor hours, files, and transactions are not logged on the work order. In addition to this, they can view the deletion history.
If these items are listed they cannot be deleted due to record retention purposes.
2. Select the Pencil Icon () next to the user you want to give this Permission to.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and check off "Can Delete Work Order."
4. Click Save.
Deleting a Work Order
1. Click into the Work Order you want to delete.
2. Click the Delete button () at the bottom right.
3. Click YES to acknowledge the work order is being deleted.
Confirmation will be displayed, and you can then click "Got It."
Viewing The Deleted Work Orders
1. Click Work Orders > Deleted Work Orders from the left-side navigation menu.
The page will be displayed. From here, you can see some of the work order details and who deleted them. Keep in mind, the only users that can view this page must have the admin permission "Can Delete Work Order".