Mass Updating Inventory
Modified on: Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 3:42 PM
ML Work Orders™ users with the Administrative permission of "Mass Update" are able to bulk edit Inventory Items.
Enable the Mass Update Permission
1. To enable this permission, select Users > Manage Users on the left-side navigation menu.
2. Select the pencil icon next to the user that you would like to allow to mass update.
3. Within the Roles section, select the Mass Update checkbox and then select the Save button.
Using the Mass Update feature on Inventory
1. Users with the Mass Update permission will see the Mass update option on the Manage Inventory page.
2. Select the checkboxes of the Inventory you would like to Mass update
3. Select Mass update
4. Select the checkboxes next to the fields you would like to Mass update for the selected Inventory.
5. Update the corresponding fields that have been selected.
6. Click Next.
Note: You will receive a confirmation of the Fields that are going to be mass updated.
7. Select Go!
You will then receive a notification that you agree to mass update the following Inventory items.
8. Click OK
Next, the Mass Update status will change to Success when it has been completed.
Please let us know if you have any questions about using this new feature, and we will be happy to help!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.