ML Work Orders™ Admin users will have the ability to add a note and change the status of a work order simultaneously. For example, there may be times when you would like to add a note and mark a work order as complete simultaneously.
1. Select the work order that you would like to add the note to by clicking the Work Order ID Button.
2) Enter the Note in the Notes text area.
3) Entering a note and then selecting an action button (Complete, On Hold, Cancel, Decline, Approve) will save the note to the work order and change the status of the work order at the same time. This will send associated users one email with both the updated notes and the status change. For example, if you want to add a note and complete the work order at the same time, then you would enter the note in the text area and then select the Complete button.
Changing the status of a work order via Telerik
1. Select Work Orders > View All Work Orders
2. Locate the work order and click on the existing status
3. Select the new status of the work order and add a note if needed
4. Click Save