ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permissions have the ability to Manage Request Types.
Manage Request Types:
1. Select Settings > Manage Request Types
The Manage My Request Types page will be displayed.
2. Select the () Edit Icon to edit an existing Request Type.
Show space on the request form: having this checked will disable the Space field on the request form for this Request Type.
Default "Send Email" Notes Checkbox On: Checking this off will default this checkbox to be checked on all WOs within this request type.
Default "Internal" Notes Checkbox On: Checking this off will default this checkbox to be checked on all WOs within this request type.
3. Select from the Field Section dropdown menu to add a section to the Request Form. Select the dynamic fields in which you would like to be displayed within the selected section.
4. Select the Save button and repeat step 3 for any new sections.
5. The added sections and associated fields will now be displayed on the form for the selected Request Type.
Related Article: Manage Dynamic Field Lists and Sections