ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permissions have the ability to Manage Custom Field Lists and Sections
Manage Custom Field List (Optional):
1. Select Settings > Custom Fields > Setup.
The Custom Field List page will be displayed.
2. Select the () Plus Icon to add a new Custom Field.
3. Enter the Name, Label, Field Type, Data Type (If Applicable), and Options (If Applicable), and select the Save button.
Note: "Include Notes Entry" adds a textbox that displays next to the field.
Note: Standard Fields have been implemented into the system. These are typically already tied to an Asset Type based on EFR Standards. Please click HERE to learn more about EFR Standards.
4. All Field Types excluding the "Textbox" type will require you to enter the options that will be shown.
5. Select the Save and Add button for any additional Custom Fields.
Manage Custom Field Section:
1. Select Settings > Custom Fields > Custom Field Sections.
The Custom Field Sections page will be displayed.
2. Enter the Section Name in the empty textbox and select Enter to add additional sections. Select the Save button when complete.
Related Article: Manage Request Types
Related Article: Manage Asset Types