1) Launch Google Chrome for Android
2) Open your login webpage for ML Work Orders
3) Tap the Menu Icon (3 dots in the upper right hand corner)
4) Tap Add to home screen.
5) You’ll be able to edit the name for the shortcut and then select the Add button.
6) The ML Work Orders icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like.
Note: Chrome for Android loads the website as a “web app” when you tap the icon, so it will get its own entry in the app switcher and won’t have any browser interface getting in the way.
iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch
1) Launch the Safari browser
2) Open your login web page for ML Work Orders
3) Tap the icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
6) The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in app folders — just like a normal app icon.
Note: Other browsers, like Chrome for iOS, don’t offer this feature. Due to the limitations in Apple’s iOS, only Apple’s own Safari browser is allowed to do this.