ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permission (Manage Site Settings) have the ability to Manage Asset Types.
Manage Asset Types:
1. Select Assets > Manage Asset Types
The Manage My Asset Types page will be displayed.
2. Select the () Edit Icon to edit an existing Asset Type.
The Asset Type will then be displayed.
3. Select the EFR Standard Asset Type and select the best fit.
Note: Step 3 only applies if this is a custom asset type that was created before EFR Standard Fields was implemented. If the Asset Type is related to EFR Standard Fields, this cannot be edited.
4. Select the Evaluation Type.
5. Check off if you would like this Asset type to be able to be checked in and out.
6. Select if you would like the asset to be viewed by anyone. This is typically enabled for QR code scanning for outside vendors so they can view asset details without having an account.
7. Select the corresponding Binder where this Asset Type is being used.
8. Select the Binder section being used.
Note: General Sections based on EFR Standards will be displayed. These sections/fields cannot be deleted or removed.
9. Select from the Field Section dropdown menu to add a section to the Asset Details Page. Select the dynamic fields in which you would like to be displayed within the selected section.
Note: The Custom Fields can be removed and deleted.
10. Select Save.
The EFR sections and standard fields will be displayed. In addition to this, the custom sections and associated fields will now be displayed on the Asset Details page for the selected Asset Type.
Related Article: Manage Dynamic Field Lists and Sections