The MLW notification center is going to display to each user as a "Bell" icon at the top right of their screen. This will display all notifications that your account is set to receive. These will be received in email form as well.
When there is a new notification for your account, there will be a red bubble displaying how many notifications you have.
Once the bell icon is selected, the notification center is displayed.
Note: A picture will automatically be synced if one is uploaded to your Google Account. If no image is present the first name, last name, and initals will appear. Users can manually upload photos if not synced to a Google account via the profile page.
If you would like to learn more about editing your profile, click here.
Utilizing the Notification Center
1. Selecting the bell icon will display all of your recent notifications.
2. Selecting the toggle button will allow you to see everything that is new and toggle to items you have already marked as read.
3. Clicking "Mark All Read" will mark all new notifications as read and remove the red notification bubble
4. Clicking a Work Order will take you directly to the Work Order Details page.
Note: Inventory Requests and Asset notifications will be listed here as well. Clicking on those will take you to the respective area of the program.
5. The () will close the notification center.
6. Selecting the checkmark next to an unread notification, will mark it as read.
- If you hover-over the profile picture/first name, last name initial of the notification, it will display the entire first name and last name of the user
- If you hover-over the time marker, then it will display the actual time/date stamp of the notification
Here is a video on the notification center:
Customizing Your Notifications
These will be customized in your profile settings. All notifications that appear under the bell are tied to the emails you receive.
If you would like to change which emails you receive in ML Work Orders, click your name at the top right and select "profile."
From there, at the bottom of the page, check off the items you do not want to receive, and click Save.
If you'd like more information on these settings, please click HERE.