The ML Work Orders menu has been updated and has moved from the top of the page to the left side of the page. Users are able to expand or collapse this menu by selecting the arrows at the top of the menu. The expanded view will include the menu names while the collapsed view will simply show the menu icons.
Menu Items Overview
The Dashboard will show overview charts of the work orders within the system.
- Submit Work Order: Directs the user to the work order request form.
- My Work Orders: Shows the user a list of all work orders that they have submitted.
- My Assignments: Shows the user a list of all work orders that are assigned to them.
- Pending My Approval: Shows the user a list of all work orders pending their approval.
- Open Work Orders: Shows the user a list of all work orders that are pending, active, or on hold.
- Closed Work Orders: Shows the user a list of all work orders that are completed, closed, canceled, or declined.
- View All Work Orders: Shows the user a list of all work orders.
- Deleted Work Orders: Users with the 'Delete' permission can view all work orders that have been deleted
The Calendar menu opens a calendar that displays all work orders and preventative maintenance schedules.
- View All Assets: This shows the user a list of all assets within the system
- Asset Components: This shows the user a list of asset components
- Manage Asset Types: This allows the user to add or adjust asset types
- QR Code Settings: This allows the user to adjust the QR code settings
- Asset Import: This page allows users to bulk upload their asset information via .csv file
- Manage Barcode Types: This page is where users manage their barcode types
- Submit Inventory Request: Allows User to submit request for inventory items
- My Inventory Requests: List of Inventory Items the User has requested
- Open Inventory Requests: Inventory Requests that are Active or Pending
- Closed Inventory Requests: Past Inventory Requests that are now Closed
- View All Inventory Requests: Allows User to view all past, present, future Inventory Requests
- View All Inventory: Shows the user a list of all inventory items within the system
- Manage Inventory Types: Allows the user to add or adjust inventory types
- Manage Inventory Categories: Allows the user to add or adjust inventory categories
- Manage Units of Measure: Allows the user to add or adjust units of measure
- Receive Inventory: This page allows users to log the receipt of new inventory
- View All PMs: Shows the user a list of all preventative maintenance schedules
- Manage Procedures: Allows the user to add or adjust procedures
The Vendors menu will show all vendors within the system.
- Manage Users: Allows the user to add or adjust users in the system
- Manage Roles: Allows the user to add or adjust user roles and permissions
- Manage Buildings: Allows the user to add or adjust buildings within the system
- Manage Spaces: Allows the user to add or adjust spaces within the system
- Work Order Report
- Purchases Report
- Labor Report
- Total Cost Report
- Asset Report
- Issue Report
- Inventory Tracking Report
- Inventory Consumption Report
- Inventory Received Report
- Inventory Request Report
- Inventory Request Detail Report
- Summary Dashboard
- Labor Dashboard
- Facilities Asset Dashboard
- Technology Asset Dashboard
- Total Cost Dashboard
- Setup Items: Setup and manage the following areas of the system - General settings, Organizations, Roles, Default Roles, Users, Campus/Locations, Buildings, Floors, Spaces, System Zones, Purposes, Problem Types, Budget Codes, Procedures, Projects, Work Order Status, Labor Types
- Manage Approval Paths
- Manage Auto Assignments
- Manage Auto Notify
- Custom Fields Setup
- Custom Fields Custom Field Sections
- Manage Request Types
- Single Sign On
- Notification History
- View Support Portal: Link to the ML Work Orders knowledge base and ticket submission portal
- Contact the District: Contact details for your district's ML Work Orders admin
- Submit a New Idea: Link to the ML Work Orders New Idea portal where users can submit new feature ideas