1. Select Users > Manage Users
2. In the top right corner, select Actions > Add User to add a new user.
3. Enter the User's First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. A labor rate can be added for those users that will be entering labor hours on the work orders. A default Building and Space for submitting work order requests can also be added.
4. To add a Role to the user, select the Add Role button within the Roles section.
5. Select the Role, Building, and Request Type, Systems/Types, and Inventory Categories/Types, then select the Checkmark button to add the role.
6. To grant the user Administrative Permissions, check off the necessary checkboxes for:
- Manage Site Settings - Allows the user to add/edit buildings and spaces
- Manage User and Permission - Allows users to add/edit user roles and permissions
- Mass Update - Allows the user to mass edit work order records
7. Select the Save button and repeat steps 1-6 for any new users.
Note: The following message may appear if you use both MLW and MLD. "Please note that this change will also impact the settings on ML Drawings”
For a video walkthrough on adding and editing a user account, please click here: http://videos.masterlibrary.com/watch/XDzmJgVJC5VpcueASNopuA
Additional Viewing Options for the Manage Users Page.
1. Select the column header to sort all users based on that specific column.
Note: The column will be highlighted in blue when it is being sorted on.
1. By selecting the three vertical dots within the header, each column can be filtered further.
A menu will be displayed that allows you to filter specific selections within the selected column.
2. Select the checkbox next to each item you would like to filter on, and then select the Filter button at the bottom of the menu.
Adding Columns for filtering and sorting.
More columns can be added for additional filtering options. You can add columns by selecting the columns button ( ) at the top right of the page. Next, select a column you want to display and click the right arrow (in red).
If you need to remove a column, select the options you want to remove on the right-hand-side and choose the left arrow (in green)