Administrators with Manage Site Settings access will now have the ability to enable Auto Time Tracking. The new feature will automatically start tracking the labor hours on a work order when it is moved to status "In Progress." Once the work order has been completed the time will auto-calculate under the labor hours section on the Work Order Details page.
Enabling the feature
1. Select Settings > Setup Items > General Settings.
2. Locate "Enable Auto Time Tracking" and select it to YES.
3. Select SAVE at the bottom of the page.
Using the Feature
1. The user will locate a Work Order that has been approved and is assigned to them.
2. Select the In progress option located at the bottom of the Work Order details page
3. Once the work has been completed the user can select Complete or Complete & Close.
4. The Labor Hours will automatically be filled out along with the Rate of Labor