ML Work Orders™ users with the Administrative permission of "Mass Update" are able to bulk edit and assign work orders.
Enable the Mass Update Permission
1. To enable this permission go to Users > Manage Users.
2. Select the pencil icon next to the user that you would like to allow to mass update.
3. Within the Roles section select the Mass Update checkbox and then select the Save button.
Utilizing the Mass Update feature
1. Users with the Mass Update permission will now see a Mass Update button located at the top of the work order listing pages.
2. Select the checkboxes next to the work orders that you would like to mass update and then select the Mass Update button.
3. Select the checkboxes next to the fields that you would like to mass update and then make any necessary changes to those fields.
4. Select the Next button.
5. Confirm the updates that you are making and then select the Go! button.