ML Work Orders™ Admin users will have the ability to add a note and change the request of a work order at the same time. For example there may be times in which you would like to add a note and mark a work order as complete simultaneously.
1. Select the work order that you would like to add the note to by clicking the Work Order ID Button.
2) Enter the Note in the Notes text area.
3) Selecting the Save Note button will save the note to the work order, but will not notify any users. This can be used if you simply would like to add information to a work order without sending an email.
4) Selecting the Save and Email Note button will save the note to the work order and will send an email out to all users associated with the work order.
5) Selecting the Internal checkbox and then selecting either the Save Note or Save and Email Note button will save/send an Internal note which will not be seen by the requestor.
6) Entering a note and then selecting the an action button (Complete, On Hold, Cancel, Decline, Approve) at the top of the page will save the note to the work order and change the status of the work order at the same time. This will send associated users one email with both the updated notes and the status change. For example if you want to add a note and complete the work order at the same time then you would enter the note in the text area and select the Mark Complete button.