The Manage Work Orders page allows for quick searching and flexible filtering. This page can also be set to a customized view by each user.
2. This page will save your most recent filters to allow for a customized view for each user (even if you have changed pages or logged out.)
Functionality on this screen includes:
1. Search box: Found at the top of the page which can be used to search on a Work Order ID or description.
2. Sortable Columns: Columns are able to be sorted by selecting a column header.
3. Flexible Filtering: Each column can be filtered further by selecting the three vertical dots within the header. This will open up a menu which allows you to search, filter, and group by the selected column.
4. Choose your column headers: Selecting the three vertical dots on the header will also allow you to select the columns that you would like to view on this page. For example, if you did not want to view the problem type on this page you would have the ability to remove that column or add a different column for your own personalized view.
5. Flexible Paging: At the bottom of the page you can determine the number of work orders that you would like to view on each page.