ML Work Orders™ allows Work Orders to automatically be assigned to specific users based on the following work order criteria:
- Request Type
- Problem Type
For example: You may want to auto assign all Maintenance Work Orders for your High School that are related to Keys and Locks to a specific staff member (or staff members).
To set this up you will take the following steps:
1. Select Settings > Manage Auto Assignments.
2. Select the add icon () to add a new Auto Assignment rule or select the edit icon () to edit an existing.
The Manage Auto Assignment page will be displayed.
3. Select the Work Order Request Type (Maintenance or IT) this rule will apply to.
4. Select the Building(s) this rule will apply to.
5. Select the Problem Type(s) this rule will apply to.
6. Select the User(s) that these Work Orders should be assigned to.
7. Select the Save button.
The Work Order will then automatically be assigned to the selected user(s) and they will receive an email notification that a Work Order has been assigned to them.
Note: Approval will automatically be bypassed for these Work Orders.