ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permissions have the ability to Manage Projects. Projects allow you to group multiple work orders together.
For example: A project may require one work order for the electrician, one work order for the carpenter, and one work order for the mechanic. This will allow you to run reports on specific projects including all associated work orders.
1. Select Admin > District Setup > Manage Projects
The Manage My Projects page will be displayed.
2. Select the () Plus Icon to add a new Project.
3. Enter the Project Name, Description, Start Date, and Close Date.
4. Select the Save button.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 for any new Projects.
6. Once work orders are associated with Projects, you will be able to view the associated work orders in the Work Orders dropdown.
Adding Work Orders to Projects
When creating a new work order:
1. Select the associated project from the project drop down.
When linking an existing work order:
1. From the Work Order Management page select the Edit Work Order button.
2. Select the associated project from the Project drop down.
Running Reports on Projects:
Reports include a Project Filter in which you are able to filter on specific Projects to view the associated work orders, hours, and costs.