ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permissions have the ability to Manage Preventative Maintenance Procedures.
To Add a New Procedure:
1. Select Admin > District Setup > Manage Procedures.
The Manage My Procedures page will be displayed.
2. To add a new Procedure, select the Add Icon () from the Procedures page.
3. Enter the Name, Estimated Time (minutes), and Description of the procedure.
4. Select the Save or Save & Add Step (to add an additional step) button.
Note: If you select Save & Add Step an additional text box will appear where you can quickly add a new step.
To Edit an Existing Procedure:
1. Select the edit icon () to the far right of the Procedure.
2. Edit any information as needed (Name, Estimated Time (minutes), Description).
3. To add a new Step to an existing Procedure, select the Add Icon ().
4. Enter the description for the new step.
Watch this short video to learn how to Manage Preventative Maintenance Procedures.