ML Work Orders™ Users with Administrative Permissions have the ability to Manage Preventative Maintenance Procedures.
To Add a New Procedure:
1. Select PMs > Manage Procedures.
The Manage My Procedures page will be displayed.
3. Enter the Name, Estimated Time (minutes), and Description of the procedure.
4. Select the Save or Save & Add Step (to add an additional step) button.
Note: If you select Save & Add Step an additional text box will appear where you can quickly add a new step.
To Edit an Existing Procedure:
1. Select the edit icon () to the far right of the Procedure.
2. Edit any information as needed (Name, Estimated Time (minutes), Description).
3. To add a new Step to an existing Procedure, select the Add Icon ().
4. Enter the description for the new step.