2. To add a new Role, click the Add Icon () or to edit an existing Role, select the Edit icon
The Manage Role page will be displayed.
3. Give the Role a name and assign the necessary Permissions.
Can Assign WO To: Select the roles that the user is able to assign work orders to. If they can assign work orders to any role then select the "Select All" button.
Add Inventory to WOs: Gives the User the ability to add inventory items to work orders
Approve Inventory Requests on Behalf of Others - User can approve Inventory Requests pending somebody else.
Approve WOs – Can approve work order requests
Assign WOs to Others – Can assign work orders to other users
Associate WOs with Project - Can assign a Work Order to a Project
Can be Assigned Inventory Requests - User can be assigned to complete a inventory request
Can be Assigned WOs – Can be assigned work orders to perform work
Close WOs – Can officially close out work orders
Complete Inventory Requests on Behalf of Others- User can complete inventory requests that are assigned to other users
Complete WOs on Behalf of Others – Can complete work orders that are assigned to other users
Edit WOs – Can edit work order information
Enter Asset on WOs – Can link assets (Equipment) to work orders
Enter Budget Code on WOs – Can enter budget code information on work orders
Enter Labor on WOs – Can enter labor hours on work orders
Enter Purpose on WOs – Can enter a purpose for work orders
Manage Assets – Can add/edit assets within the system
Manage Inventory: Gives User the ability to Add, Edit, or Adjust inventory items
Manage PMs – Can add/edit PMs within the system
Manage Project's - Can manage projects within the system
Request Inventory - Can request inventory items
Submit Work Order - Can submit work orders
View All WOs – Can view all work orders at a specific building
View Assets – Can view all assets within a specific building
View Inventory: Gives the User the ability to view inventory items, but does not allow them to edit these items.
View Inventory Requests - User can access the Inventory Requests listings
View Labor Report – Can access the work order labor report
View PMs – Can view all PMs within a specific building
View WO Report – Can access the Work Order Report
4. Select the Save button and repeat steps 1-3 for any new Roles
1. Select Settings > Setup Items > Manage Users
2. Select theAdd Icon() to add a new User.
3. Enter the User's Organization, First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. A labor rate can be added for those users that will be entering labor hours on the work orders. A default Building and Space for submitting work order requests can also be added.
4. To add a Role to the user, select the Add Icon () in the Roles section to add a new role.
5. Select the Role, Building, and Work Order type then select the Save Role Button to add the role.
Repeat step 4-5 for any additional roles you would like to grant the user.
6. To grant the user Administrative Permissions, check off the necessary check boxes for:
Approve on Behalf of Others
Manage Site Settings
Manage User and Permission
7. Select the Save button and repeat steps 1-5 for any new users.