1. Select Admin > District Setup > Manage Roles
The Manage Roles page will be displayed.
2. Select the Add Icon () to add a new Role.
3. Enter the name of the Role and select the appropriate permissions. The available permissions include:
Add Inventory to WOs - Can add inventory items to work orders
Approve WOs – Can approve work order requests
Assign WOs to Others – Can assign work orders to other users
Associate WOs with Project - Can add work orders to Projects
Bypass Approval – Can bypass the approval process when submitting work orders
Can be Assigned WOs – Can be assigned work orders to perform work
Close WOs – Can officially close out work orders
Complete WOs on Behalf of Others – Can complete work orders that are assigned to other users
Edit WOs – Can edit work order information
Enter Asset on WOs – Can link assets (Equipment) to work orders
Enter Budget Code on WOs – Can enter budget code information on work orders
Enter Labor and Purchases on WOs – Can enter labor hours on work orders
Enter Purpose on WOs – Can enter a purpose for work orders
Manage Assets – Can add/edit assets within the system
Manage Inventory - Can add/edit inventory items within the system
Manage PMs – Can add/edit PMs within the system
Manage Projects - Can add/edit Projects within the system
Submit Work Order - Can submit work orders at a specific building
View All WOs – Can view all work orders at a specific building
View Assets – Can view all assets within a specific building
View Inventory - Can view all inventory items within a specific building
View Labor and Purchase Report – Can access the work order labor report and purchase transaction report
View PMs – Can view all PMs within a specific building
View WO Report – Can access the Work Order Report
4. Select the Save button and repeat steps 1-3 for any new Roles
1. Select Admin > District Setup > Manage Users
2. Select the Add Icon () to add a new User.
3. Enter the User's Organization, First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Email Address. A labor rate can be added for those users that will be entering labor hours on the work orders. A default Building and Space for submitting work order requests can also be added.
4. To add a Role to the user, select the Add Icon () in the Roles section to add a new role.
5. Select the Role, Building, and Work Order type then select the Save Role Button to add the role.
Repeat step 4-5 for any additional roles you would like to grant the user.
6. To grant the user Administrative Permissions, check off the necessary check boxes for:
- Approve on Behalf of Others
- Manage Site Settings
- Manage User and Permission
7. Select the Save button and repeat steps 1-5 for any new users.