When a Work Order is assigned to a user in ML Work Orders™, they will be able to do the following:
- Enter Notes on the Work Order
- Enter Labor Hours on the Work Order
- Enter Purchase Transactions on the Work Order
- Upload Files to the Work Order
- Complete the Work Order
You will want to take the following steps when managing work orders assigned to you:
1. Open the email you received alerting you of the work order.
2. Select the login link in the email message to open a browser window with your ML Work Orders™ login screen.
3. Log into the software.
4. The work order details index screen will be displayed.
4. If you need to Enter Notes on a Work Order select the Edit Icon () next to the Notes field, enter the text, and select the Save Note button.
5. If you need to Enter Labor Hours on a Work Order select the Add Icon () in the Labor section. Enter the number of labor hours worked, the labor rate (Normal, Time and a Half, or Double Time), and any notes explaining what was done during that time, then select the Save button.
6. If you need to Enter Purchase Transactions on the Work Order select the Add Icon () in the Purchase section. Enter the date, transaction type, vendor, budget code, quantity, cost each, sales tax (if applicable), and a description of what was purchased then select the Save button. If a vendor is not found in the drop down list you can select the Add icon () to quickly add a new vendor.
7. To Upload Files related to the Work Order, select the () Up Arrow button in the Related Files section. Select the Save & Close button once the file is uploaded.