ML Work Orders™ Users have the ability to upload a file to a Work Order request. For example, a requestor may want to upload a diagram of how they would like a room to be set up for an event. A requestor may also want to upload an image of something that has been broken in their room. This allows for those individuals working on the Work Order to have a better understanding of the issue before they arrive.
1. Select the My Work Orders tab.
The Work Order Listing page will be displayed.
2. Select the Work Order you would like to add a file to.
3. Select the Up Arrow button in the Related Files section.
4. Select the Click to Select Files button and select the file you would like to add to the Work Order.
5. Select the Save & Close button once the file is uploaded.
Watch this short video to learn how to Upload A File To A Work Order.