ML Work Orders™ uses a series of Roles and Permissions to determine what aspects of the system a user can access and what they can do. For example a teacher should be able to submit a work order, but not assign that work order to facilities staff.
Each district can define the names of the roles which they want to use. The following permissions can then be assigned to each role.
1. Approve WOs – Can approve work order requests
2. Assign WOs to Others – Can assign work orders to other users
3. Bypass Approval – Can bypass the approval process when submitting work orders
4. Can be Assigned WOs – Can be assigned work orders to perform work
5. Close WOs – Can officially close out work orders
6. Complete WOs on Behalf of Others – Can complete work orders that are assigned to other users
7. Edit WOs – Can edit work order information
8. Enter Asset on WOs – Can link assets (Equipment) to work orders
9. Enter Budget Code on WOs – Can enter budget code information on work orders
10. Enter Labor on WOs – Can enter labor hours on work orders
11. Enter Purpose on WOs – Can enter a purpose for work orders
12. Manage Assets – Can add/edit assets within the system
13. Manage PMs – Can add/edit PMs within the system
14. View All WOs – Can view all work orders at a specific building
15. View Assets – Can view all assets within a specific building
16. View Labor Report – Can access the work order labor report
17. View PMs – Can view all PMs within a specific building
18. View WO Report – Can access the Work Order Report
NOTE: A user must log out and back in for any new role assignment to take effect.