1. Login to ML Work Orders.
Note: The building and space will be defaulted to the building and space that is associated with the user. If the work order is in a different building or space then you can select from the drop-down menus.
5. If your district uses generic spaces, a specific room or area that needs attention will have to be added in the text box labeled Specific Area.
6. Choose between a priority level of low, medium, high and urgent.
7. Write a description with the reason why you are submitting the work order.
8. Optional: Upload any related files.
9. Select Submit Work Order.
10. The Work Order Request is now displayed. It will now go through the approval process. An Email notification will be sent to the requestor once the request is approved or declined.