1) Login to ML Work Orders.
2) Select the My Work Orders Tab.
3) Select the Request Work Order button to create a new work order.
4a) Enter the requested information on the work order screen.
Note: The building and space will be defaulted to the building and space that is associated with the user. If the work order is in a different building or space then you can select from the drop-down menus.
4b) If your district uses generic spaces, you will need to type in the specific room or area that needs attention in the text box labeled Specific Area.
5) Choose between a priority level of low, medium, high and urgent.
6) Write a description with the reason why you are submitting the work order.
7) Optional: Upload any related files.
7) Select Submit Work Order.
8) Your submitted Work Order Request is now displayed. It will now go through the approval process. An Email notification will be sent to you once the request is approved or declined.